- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Monday, June 18, 2012
Meet the South Side Soul Stealers
This was a fun Necromantic team I painted for myself for a long caput Blood Bowl league. I wish I had shots of the field, but I can't find any. It was a foam field with textured squares that were painted just like the stone bases of the miniatures. I think I played almost 20 regular season games with them. I won a playoff game (or two?), and then lost in the championship. This was back in the day when werewolves did not have regenerate, so both of mine died during the course of that game.
Some pictures of the whole team...