- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Brooding over one's Birthday? Then and now...
As a painter contemplates another birthday, he looks back once again at a "then and now" miniature, as I did with the Mean Jelly Bean.
This time it is a Grist from Dark Age Games (Brood faction). It is not the exact same miniature, as this was sculpted to be an alternate pose, but you get the idea :-)
And now for the original one, painted at least 5-6 years earlier!