Friday, May 18, 2012

Grey Knights slate color dreadnought

Most of the Grey Knights pieces you have seen thus far have been in the bone color scheme.  I have actually done several Grey Knight armies, each with a different color scheme.

I am going to start posting of of the slate colored versions now.  I guess I am reminded of these colors now that I am painting new ones with this same scheme.  However, I have to use a whole different set of paints, since all those old paints are long gone!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I really dont know how I just found your blog. Your painting is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is gonna sound totally 'gushy', but I dont care! Ive been looking around your blog this morning....your painting is literally some of the best I have EVER seen. Keep up the awesome work! Its very inspiring!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for all the kind words, and for following the blog! I try to learn as much as I can from every mini that I paint. Each one does teach me something new, even after 10+ years...

      Delete