Here is one more unit finished off for the Warhammer Fantasy Championships at Adepticon. Just 2 days to go!! I am hoping that the nature of the special scenarios and some equipment I gave them will make these guys a little less useless than most heavy cav in 8th edition.
This unit was put into the army to make it as different as possible from the previous army I brought in 2010. I will post to the blog to let everyone know how that worked out :-) The new fluff is nearly written!
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth