Saturday, October 20, 2018

Get to the Point!


I am getting more and more excited about painting the Song of Ice and Fire miniatures the more I work on them!  I have been painting several of the character figures for tutorial videos, and now I am getting ready to film the first Unit Painting video.  This will feature the Lannister Halberds.


The first episode will focus on basing and integrating the movement tray into the basing... similar to this:



I have a few tutorial videos on Sky Earth Non Metallic Metals already available through the Patreon Page, but this will be the first time I try it on an entire unit!  

Should you be more interested in seeing how to do this with metallics, never fear, as I will be making another series showing how to do that as well!  There are 2 units of swordsmen in the starter box, so I will be painting one in each style, to maximize options for you.


Filming has started for this new series, and I am very excited!  It is part of the Army Painter pledge level, which is $15.  A series is usually 4-5 episodes, and 10-13 hours of tutorials!

You can check that out on the Patreon Page:



2 comments:

  1. Damn, that is some sick NMM... especially for a nameless spear carrier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Seeing the shapes of those helmets, I thought I might be able to have some fun with them :-)

      Delete