Thursday, August 16, 2018

Winter Warrior


I have had a lot of fun working on these winter armies for the last few years, and lately I have been experimenting with some more snow combinations.  These original German figures were done using the Secret Weapon crushed glass method, but I have started to add in other materials as well.

Here's a link to that Facebook Live experimental session:



I do like the Secret Weapon materials, as they allow you to create many different types of snow, especially that which is partially melted or slushy!


I am also doing a tutorial series on the winter figures, from the basing through the painting process, followed by the snow effects!  Those will be available to the patrons that subscribed to the $15 Army Painter level:



No comments:

Post a Comment