Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Reapercon!


Well, everything is packed and ready to load into the vehicle as we head off to Reapercon 2017.

As usual, I will be doing classes, with a few new additions.  This time around I will be doing an oil painting class, and painting a historical vehicle too!  I will have a lot of my Bolt Action stuff in tow also, although I don't think there will be enough space to have my terrain.

Hopefully there will be more time this year to paint in the event space before and after the classes.  I like to do spot demos and other fun things, which might be more possible with only 1 class per day.


The other 2 classes I am doing will be the core of everything I do, and that is basing and Shaded Basecoat technique.  For those who won't be able to take those classes, will also have my USB drives filled with the painting videos.  You will be able to choose from any of the 53 available titles.  All you have to do is come by and ask.  As the videos load, we can discuss some of the finer points of what each 100 minute video covers.


We look forward to seeing everyone in just a few days!  I believe that this is one of the 25th anniversary figures that Reaper has made.  This one generously came along with a recent order of figures for the painting classes.  Thanks to all the folks at Reaper!


4 comments:

  1. A whole week without a post.
    If everything alright in Wappeltown?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were 907 miles away at Reapercon, where I was teaching classes, and there was not internet :-)

      Delete
  2. How modern these guys are at Reapercon!
    Glad you're back, I'm sure you had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, since the facility is no longer at the hotel, it takes me away from any real internet access, which is a bummer!! I guess we will have to get the mobile hot spot :-)

      Delete