Tuesday, May 3, 2016

The Red Wave


Hey, it must be time for some group shots again!  Fun times in the photo booth with a batch of the Red Box Games figures.


There are more figures that are part of the group, but this is what I could fit easily into the booth.


I added a few of the command figures in these shots...


The view from above shows how I tried to balance the warmer colors of the tunics with the snoa and metals.


This set shows the female characters...


And the guys.


One more look at the command figures!  There are still more to come, so stay tuned!!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work - you've really made these lovely sculpts come to life.

    Looking at these, makes me wish I had picked up the female warriors during the Kickstarter. Really nicely designed and believable proportions and musculature's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for the kind words! These have been very fun :-)

      Delete