Saturday, December 5, 2015

The past lives on...


This is a very interesting circumstance, as it is a figure that both Cathy and I worked on.

Cathy had painted it many years ago, but we didn't play any games (or RPG systems) in which it would actually be used.  It ended up on a shelf for a long long time.

I ran across it a few weeks ago, and applied a few 'modern' techniques to various sections, such as weathering on the base, etc.


Cathy remembered that it was a Chronopia figure called MourningWolf.


So, enjoy a piece of yesteryear and current day!


5 comments:

  1. I think it's an Imperial miniature from old edition of Warzone. Fantastic paintjob !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think that Kev White sculpted it too :-)

      Delete
  2. Yes, it's Warzone Mourning Wolf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see what you would do with the modern version of the Imperial Mourning Wolves from Prodos Games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my... it looks like I have to go check those out! Thanks for that head's up... were they part of the recent Warzone kickstarter? I missed out on that.

      Delete