Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Terradon Terror

This was a fun conversion that I made many years ago for my Lizardman army.  I think I made about six of these conversions... using an I-Kore flying lizard critter and a GW skink.

It took some doing to get them to sit on these versions of Terradons, but it was a lot of fun to see them all together!  I painted each one in different colors, and this is the last one remaining.

This was also an experiment in painting plastic aquarium foliage.  Now that I have all the different paper foliage, life is getting a lot easier. While the plastic foliage is very resilient, it is not as easy to paint as the paper foliage!

He's also here:

No comments:

Post a Comment