Sunday, December 27, 2015

A killing joke...


This is an interesting old Reaper figure.  It wasn't until I had been painting on it for a bit that I actually realized what he was :-)


Somehow all of his accessories did not give me the immediate clue that he is an undead jester!  I'm still glad that I ultimately chose much more muted versions of the purples and reds for his cap and robes, however.


I guess it would have been pretty funny to sculpt some additional bells or something on him...


There's one more of these old Reaper undead characters still around, so I will have to think up a fun setting for him.


2 comments:

  1. That's a real killer mini. Never seen this one before. I love the 'monochrome' touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will have to get that second undead guy going as well!

      Delete