Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Under a Big Texas Sky


Off to the Reaper Factory!  Time for more of 'dem Bones.


Some persnickety green stuff was passed to me from everyone's favorite Aussie, and I had to find a use for it.  Not so easy, since I am sans sculpting tools.


Ron handed us the paint pokers, which would do in a pinch as a sculpting tool!


An exacto knife was my other weapon of choice.  Good thing I had some cider to make sure my had was more steady!


On to the next guy, and some bark.

Oh yeah, some tank sketching going on as well as stuff dried.  Lookin' at you, Mr. Justin :-)


Happy little plastic dudes have a home.


I think the wood elf guy is jealous of the dwarf's viney tree roots.


He has to look away in disgust.


Everything's big in Texas.  The evening sky on the way to chow.


Minis ready to go!


2 comments:

  1. "Everyone's favorite Aussie?" That's odd... I didn't know Cassu or kat13 made it to Rcon... ;)

    Looks like you had a great time, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very cool! :-)

      It's actually another Aussie ;-)

      Delete