Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Suckin' it on the battlefield, kickin' in the display case!


Here's a look at a few of my Crystal Brush winners.  As you can see, this year it was three silvers and a bronze.  That makes twelve overall for me.


I took bronze in the Fantasy unit. 


I ended up using my Tomb King horseman until,  since there is still a ten miniature limit. 


That does eliminate a lot of units for me.  You don't simply 'pick out' ten from a unit designed to be double or triple that. 


Now for some close ups.


You can see much more of these guys in the Tomb King section! 


One last view.


And for the silver in the monster category. 


The king's Warsphinx!


It was very satisfying to have two more units from the army win awards!  That makes four total.


I also won a silver for Dark age, and another for Rivet Wars.    Many thanks to Elizabeth,  Curtis,  Jen and Jonathan for all their hard work! 


9 comments:

  1. Congrats! Indeed - brilliant works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
    -Who is the fucxxx master???
    -Wapellious!!!!
    hahahah ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have to expand the Wappellian empire somehow! ;-)

      Delete
  3. I agree. It is quite silly to have a 10 man limit on entries into the fantasy squad category. Maybe they'll revise things a bit over this next year. Maybe not. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like that is here to stay... my guess is due to other systems that are smaller....

      Delete
  4. Well done James! They all look superbly painted man. - cc

    ReplyDelete