Sunday, April 13, 2014

Another Squad, another Tartan


I had some fun painting this squad, another unit from Victoria's Highland Guard.

There was a helping hand from Secret Weapon, with one of their very fine set of bases from their sci-fi themes.  I also added some of the shell casings, which I really love!  You can see a few of them on the bases.


I wanted to try out this more unusual white tartan that I had discovered during an extensive internet search.  This is also the only unit with red spats!


Arrayed with a RAV 6 x 6 with another weapon option.  Definitely some long range firepower!


Another brave sergeant leads the way...


Coming up soon, the mass preparations for Reapercon!


Hordes of Bones for Shaded Basecoat and Glazing classes.  A little de-facto basing going on here as well.  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment