Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Amazon completed!


Here we go folks!

The Amazon leader from War Gods is now finished.  As I mentioned in the last post, this was a blast to paint.

Be sure to check out the War Gods of Olympus kickstarter so see many more incredible minis!


I had lots of fun painting the SE-NMM effects.  That is not always the case, especially on figures that do not have the precision is sculpting and casting.


I had some fun with the base as well.  If you check out the concept art in the PDF of the Amazons, I wanted to work that design in.


2 comments:

  1. very nice! is the Gold based on English Uniform or another shade of khaki?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither one, actually. It was more of a orangey tan which was sometimes mixed with a pale flesh or even a seafoam green in parts. I think that shows up a bit more in the step by step images :-)

      Delete