Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Never operate without a safety net


Here is one of the items that is supposed to keep the little gangs of girls alive a little longer... hopefully. Pretty much every rule change in 6th edition is designed to make Dark Eldar die easier, but maybe this would help.

In confined spaces, the shardnet can at least prevent a few more attacks.  That is, if it can stay alive with all the overwatch shots, etc.  Between that and all the other grenades I gave them, I am hoping they can still do something in a game.


I have learned that they are mostly useless against space marines, but that is just about every unit.  If Feel no pain had stayed the same, the DE would have a shot, but not any more.  Going up against stuff with low saves helps them a lot, but I doubt there will be many low save armies at Adepticon.


Anyway, work continues!


3 comments:

  1. This net doesn´t look very safe... in fact it looks very dangerous
    :-)
    You know I usually love your works... and sometimes I love your titles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I try to keep that as interesting as possible. Besides, these nets keep me safe, which is the most important thing, right? ;-)

      Delete
  2. For youth generation this type of articles was totally bored but your article was fully different and realistic to the young generation for the future life. Good work man! Best wishes for the great creation of this blog.carrera slot cars

    ReplyDelete