Sunday, March 10, 2013

Introducing Ashara: Archon of the Fire Talons



Here is my latest Raging Heroes figure.  This is Ashara, a special character that comes with many extra weapons, heads and other gear.  In fact, there were so many additional pieces, I was able to use them to convert Kabal warriors into Incubi!

As usual, there was very nice casting on the parts, making it very fun to paint.

I enjoyed the glowing back panel, as I thought it would go well for this army.


I will be painting the Incubi squad that goes with this character so you can see what they look like at some point.



Here she is next to one of the Raging Heroes sci-fi Vestals.


I can't wait to see what Raging Heroes has in store with the upcoming kickstarters!!!!



3 comments:

  1. The detail is simply astonishing! Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eyes-popped in front of your work !!

    Very nice miniatures !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed them! Thanks for checking out the blog!

      Delete