Now for some of those top views I mentioned showing the little Nurgle buggers splashing around in some nice warm slime!
See how much fun it is? The slime in the drum was done the same way as the slime on the base, by mixing yellow with the olive green. Once I had my lightest color down, I took teh fluorescent yellow and mixed that with the 'ardcoat.
I did some more weathering on this, which helped create a texture difference between the glossy slime and the very matte finish rust.
Here's one more view from above!
In a kickstarter update, here is a bit of news. After yet another frustrating late night of dealing with file transfers, Windows 7 learning curves, and so on, Rich helped us make some progress.
We have decided upon an editing software program, and we will be getting that, along with a microphone. In addition to that, we are going to track down at least 1 more gig of RAM. Fortunately, the existing processor is the correct type for video work.
We discovered the hard way that the usual Windows base editing software does not exist on the machine we are using. Not sure how that happened, but it did accelerate the process of finding the final version of the editing software!