Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Incubating the Incubi... primed and ready



A little bit of primer in between several other tasks today.  It is really nice to see the converted Incubi all one color!  I am looking forward to a color test figure tomorrow or Friday perhaps...


For those who have not seen the previous posts, I wanted to have a squad of Incubi for my Adepticon army.  I had a Raging Heroes miniature (the one in the middle) which made a great Archon.  There were some left over bits, such as two alternate heads, so I used those on some Kabal warriors.


The Klaives were made with plasticcard, as were some of the trophy poles on the backs.


It took a bit of re-working to make the arms hold a two handed weapon, but it was worth it in the end!


Now I have to get back to the Reaver Jetbike conversions...





No comments:

Post a Comment