Saturday, October 27, 2012

We Khand do it: Another converted Chariot



For the overnight hours, we have some WIP shots of another converted Khandish chariot.  As with the previous version, I used a Tomb Kings chariot, chopping off 1/2 inch from the howdah and the yoke.  The base is cork and sculpey, and the horses are from the Rohan riders set.


I used green stuff to make the 'saddles' on the horses, as well as some tassels and straps.


I sculpted fur on the chariot to make it match the 'official' versions, and added a few trophy heads.  Gondor chief among them.


This warrior figure is, I believe, a Foundry miniature, although I could be wrong.  It is from a blister of 5 Samurai warriors.  It worked out great!



Stay tuned tomorrow when the finished pics are posted!!

2 comments:

  1. I find it in poor taste that a Gondor captains head is used as a trophy....well at least it isn't Tony!!!! Rich

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because Tony was smart enough to have other places to be! There was always something he forgot back at the barracks...

      Delete