Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Altdorf in F-Cast


Unfortunately, the "F" in Finecast does not stand for "fantastic".  Frustrating would be the very kind and generous term.  I realize that people across the galaxy have been railing and grousing about this product since the day it crashed down upon our heads.  However, I must blow off a little steam here before I start putting pin vices through my brain.


One could understand that a new product could have 'issues' right off the bat.  

It has been a very long time now, with plenty of chances for improvement.  That has not been the case.  Everything that has come to me in the last month has been worse than the month before, and the month before that.  Truly shocking.  It does not have to be this way.


Tonight, which we are on the road, I will be doing more prep work on my shipment of Raging Heroes resin figures.  By themselves, these minis are nothing short of amazing.  When you compare the quality of those figures next to F-Cast, that "F" stands for something even less 'flattering'.

OK, sorry for the rant.  There will probably be many more.  But there will also be more pictures of minis!  


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No apologies needed, I think most of us have an equally bad opinion of GW's FAILcost resin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that might be the most disappointing thing of all, that everyone else has had this exact same thing happen over and over, but yet it continues to get worse...

      Delete
  3. You know I have yet to try any F-Cast. I think Historicals have saved me from the Frustration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. save yourself the misery, and ebay some metals :-) I wish I could get the chance to do historicals at least once...

      Delete