Sunday, September 16, 2012

New Hydross minis for Wrath of kings

Photobucket

OK!  The first batch of Hydross miniatures are done!  Here was the concept art I was working from:
Photobucket

These are produced and available from Coolminiornot.com.

And now for the minis.  This is a Deepcaller:

Photobucket

Here is Torvosh:
Photobucket

And the Infantry, which I believe come in a blister of three miniatures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And now for some group shots!

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. HI James. Painting job is great as always, but Im not big fan of Wrath of kings miniatures - design is bad in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) Yeah, I think I like the next faction coming up. More of a Persian feel. They would make interesting Harad figures ! I still want to convert the deepcaller guy into a Haemunculus, though...

      Delete
    2. Can't wait to see new faction painted by you :)

      Delete
  2. Hey James,

    Just found your blog - fantastic work sir.

    The House (or faction) these guys belong to is spelled Hadross. The infantry are called Deepmen and right now are only available individually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind words. :-) The design stuff was a mystery to me... they just appeared with a note that said
    Paint these" :-)

    ReplyDelete