- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Friday, August 3, 2012
WOrk in Progress: Tainted World Eater Decimator
Well, get ready for Decimator #2! This time, we cover the Khorne god. It required a whole different set of conversion tactics than the Nurgle version. I collected just about every skull I could find, and even that was not enough. I had to sculpt about 7 more myself. This should fit in quite well with all the previous "Tainted" World Eater pieces that have come before, such as the rhinos and predators.
Here are some torso shots (you can't go wrong with bunny ears!!!!).
And the legs...
And for the base...
There is still more being added, but this all needed several hours to set up before the next step. I also added some things to the weapon arms, but I am waiting on Magnets!