- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Thursday, August 2, 2012
The first painted movement tray for the Tomb Kings...
I have been wanting to see what one of my movement trays would look like once it was painted. That, and what the whole unit would look like as well! :-) These trays are all magnetized both on the top and on the bottom so that they stick to the display board.
Here are a bunch of images, starting with the top views:
Here are some more lateral views. The inscription says:, "With the help of the Great Winged God, I Psusenes, shall restore my Kingdom and all who reside within it. Those who plunder my Tomb Cities will suffer a fate worse than undeath.".