- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Friday, August 31, 2012
Last but certainly not least! The Storm Raven images
Here is a piece that I painted last year. I have been saving it for quite a while for just the right time to post on the blog!
Calling all loyal Wappellians..you can vote on it here:
Let's get to all the pictures!
Some shots of the cockpit before the rest of the vehicle was painted...
I magnetized the weapons on the dorsal turret, which was very handy for game playing purposes...
This was almost the most difficult part of the entire vehicle to paint! All that yellow, so much going on! Yikes.
Here are a few WIP images: