- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Thursday, August 9, 2012
Ilyad: They never fail to impress
I realize that there is nothing earth shattering about these two minis, but the quality of the sculpting lines and the casting never cease to amaze me. Everything fits together EXACTLY as it should, virtually NO air bubbles, and so on. And these things are several years old. It keeps me wondering what people are doing wrong now, with so much more technology available.
Anyway, sorry for the gripe fest. It's be a strange couple of days.
Let's look at more pretty pictures.
Here are more individualized shots: