- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Extra arms for the Decimator
I have to say, I am not a real big fan of weapon arms being made in Finecast style. The weapons for both Decimators had all sorts of issues (everything you would expect from Finecast). The vehicles themselves were more than fine.
I assume that the weapons are done this way since they will have to make many more of those than the actual Decimators. Oh well.