- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
An Ilyad Ogre Butcher
Here's a figure I had never seen before. It would make a fantastic ogre Butcher for WFB!
There were all sorts of fine details. It was also resin, but not like Finecast. :-) Thank goodness!
I had looked at blood splatter on many other miniatures to see how I wanted to approach this. I thought it would be very fun!