- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
A very brief break from Tomb Kings...
For those of who who are not as interested in the long run Tomb Kings postings, I do apologize. I will try to pop in a few non TK things here and there for you! However, it has been very fun for me (and very helpful as well) to have this day by day accounting of what has been done. When I looked at a post from the 19th of June during that "Long Night" of the qualifier, I saw just how much I had accomplished in only 10 days.
That gave me a boost to keep upright for the rest of that day.
Here's a few Ilyad ladies: