- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Scratch built Screaming skull catapult painted!
I posted the WIP images of this piece a few days ago... but now it is painted! Now if I could only stop rolling misfires on two out of every three rolls...
I used balsa wood, sculpey, green stuff, plasticard, and tons of bits to make this item.
I did make a crew for this, but I won't have time to paint them, so I am using the standard crew for now.
The idea here was to make a catapult that was stronger than the standard GW miniature, and have it look more like it belonged on the ground level of the army board.