- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Magnets galore: Multiple wargear for Grey Knights
These squads of Grey Knights have been a real challenge, since a lot of stuff is magnetized. The original weapon choice was halberds, but with 6th edition now here, who knows how that will change!
Here are some pictures showing a few of the options:
Getting the banner to be magnetized to the same arm as the regular halberd was very difficult! That thing is so much heavier than the halberd. I also had to change the arm angles on most of these to make that happen.
Here is a group shot:
And some WIP images: