- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Friday, July 6, 2012
The first Ushabti!
I wanted to finish off some of the great weapon Ushabti before we leave the studio environment tomorrow! Here is the first one:
I have been looking forward to painting these for many months, since they are some of my Favorite Tomb King miniatures. I modeled the Hierotitan after these guys. :-)
I chose a different "glowy" color for the eyes, which I was thinking of doing on all the constructs, but it may just be on the Ushabti. With so much of the bright green on the weaponry, I thought the magenta would be a nice contrast!