- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Saturday, June 9, 2012
Your account has been terminated.
That sounds like the sort of mischief Chaos would be up to, wouldn't it?
What makes this squad unique is the shoulder pads, which I spent a good deal of time sculpting. :-) I used brown stuff, which keeps its edge quite nicely.
Her are some shots of the squad as a whole:
Another patented WIP image that illustrated the concept of starting with very light colors and shading darker: