- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Saturday, June 16, 2012
This diorama was done towards the end of the "Golden Age of Dioramas". For the most part, this was an experimentation in vegetation. It was one of my more extensive uses of the Woodland Scenics ivy, which I thought was a great product. First you put down the vines, and then you add the leaves.
You will end up with lots of gunk glued to your fingers, but it does create a very nice effect!
The other trees were dried flowers from Michael's craft stores.
And now for the mini, which is one of my favorites from Reaper: