- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Friday, June 15, 2012
An Ironclad alibi... An Angels Solarus dreadnought
This was probably the most elaborate of all the Solarus dreadnoughts. The weapon arms were something I had never done before, which is saying something. I have painted 4 or 5 dozen different arms in my day :-)
Here are some more images, with a variety of arms...
Magnetizing these arms (and all of the Blood Angels dreadnought arms), present a challenge with the 'hollow' nature of the shoulder housing. It took some engineering to get that done.