- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Friday, June 8, 2012
Dread(ing) more Chaos?
Sorry about that . :-)
Here is another Tainted World Eaters dreadnought. Gee, everything seems to be tainted, doesn't it? It must be me. Too much fiber.
This time, he's got himself a wee little gun... so he might shoot his buddies.
He's standing next to one of the banner bearers you have seen me post recently:
And now a shot showing the sculpey bases. Since he had a heavy bolter, I used some polystyrene tubing to creat some spent shell casings...