This particular group of Blood Angels is notable to me, in that these units were the first time I used my new "shaded basecoat" technique on miniatures which were not my own! If you scroll around through past posts here on the blog, you will see lots of references to the shaded basecoat method.
It has developed much more since this squad, and it looks like it will develop some more.
My wife and I tried out the new "dry" paints from GW, and I did some experiments mixing them with other regular paints and mediums. I was able to do some significant damage to some test figures, which was really encouraging! We hope to get the whole range of the "dry" paints next week to continue testing.