Saturday, February 18, 2012

A gallery of Confrontation minis

As I pour through several old galleries, I came across the Confrontation archive.  They were a very innovative mini company, with a whole new approach to sculpting and painitng.  Their catalogue alone was seomthing to behold!  We still have one of them after all these years.

 Here is the first batch:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I will post the crazy ogre figures I found later today, and then the Moloch and Apostates tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Great blog! Your work looks amazing :)
    Could you one day share how you make those great stone/marble bases?
    Thanks, I'm really looking forward to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Many thanks for following the blog. My plan for the latter part of the year to to make some DVD's that demonstrate how to do all the various bses and paint them, etc.

    In the meantime, I am going to see if I can reformat some of the PDF handouts we used with our basing demos at Adepticon and other hobby seminars.

    ReplyDelete